- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 25 pieces gabi (taro) leaves, dried and shredded
- 1/2 kilo pork, diced
- 1/4 cup shrimp bagoong
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 5 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 cup coconut cream (katang gata)
- 2 cups coconut milk (gata)
- 1/2 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
In a casserole, sauté garlic, ginger and onions then add the pork.
Mix in the gabi leaves.
Pour in the coconut milk (gata) and bring to a boil then simmer for 15 minutes.
Add jalapeno, bagoong, salt and MSG and simmer for another 5 minutes.
Add the coconut cream and continue to simmer until oil comes out of the cream.
Serve hot with plain white rice.
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe