- Cuisine: Filipino
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 4 cups Dried Taro Leaves
- 1/2 pound Pork loin or shoulders, boiled and cut in strips
- 2 cans Coconut Milk
- 1 piece Long Chili Peppers, cut in strips
- 3 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 thumbsize Ginger, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons Sauteed Shrimp Paste(Bagoong Alamang)
- 1 tablespoon Cooking Oil for sauteing
Saute the garlic, onion and ginger in cooking oil. Add the pork and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients and let it simmer for 15 – 20 minutes, stirring from time to time.
Cook until the taro leaves have fully absorbed the coconut milk and almost rendering fat.
Serve with rice.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe