- Cuisine: Filipino
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 20m
- 6-8 cups Mungbean Sprouts
- 1/2 cup Carrots, julienned
- 1/2 pound Shrimp, shelled
- 1/4 pound Lean pork or chicken slices, pre-boiled
- 3 pieces Firm Tofu or Tokwa, fried whole and cut in cubes (optional)
- 1 cup shrimp or chicken broth
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fish Sauce
- Salt and Ground Pepper to taste
- 3 stalks Green Onion, sliced thinly diagonally
- Cooking oil for sauteing
Saute the garlic and onion, add the pork or chicken, shrimp, tofu and fish sauce and cook for a couple minutes.
Add the mungbean, and shrimp broth and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Season with salt(as needed) and pepper, and turn off the heat.
Stir in the green onion.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe