- Cuisine: Filipino
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 1 Kilo Pork (cut into chunk cubes)
- 12 pcs Tamarind (Sampaloc) (or one packet of sinigang mix)
- 1 big Onion (diced)
- 6 big tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 pcs Radish (sliced)
- 1 bundle Sitaw String beans (cut into 2″ long)
- 1 bundle Kangkong (cut into 2″ long)
- Salt and Patis to taste
- 6 cups water
Boil Tamarind to soften. Pound and strain all juices and set aside.
In a casserole, bring pork to a boil, lower fire and simmer until pork is tender.
Add onions, tomatoes and Tamarind juice (or sinigang mix).
Add in all the vegetables.
Season with salt and Patis to taste.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe