- Cuisine: Filipino
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped or grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsps dilao (fresh turmeric)
- 2 lbs pork cooked & sliced into 1/2″ strips
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped hot chili (siling labuyo)
- 1 1/2 cup bagoong alamang
- 6 cups coconut cream
- 2-3 cups fresh hot green pepper (elongated variety) sliced diagonally 1/4″ strips
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups fresh red hot peppers (elongated variety) sliced diagonally 1/4″ strips
- 1 tsp aji-no-moto
Saute the garlic in hot oil. Add onions and cook until translucent.
Stir in fresh ginger and dilao and the sliced cooked pork. Stir continually for 5 minutes.
Add bagoong alamang and chopped chili (siling labuyo). Stir until the pork is completely covered by mixture. (About 15 minutes)
Pour the coconut cream and add the sliced hot green and red peppers.
Continue cooking for about 20 minutes.
Add the aji-no-moto and correct seasoning. Add salt if necessary.
- Amount of chilis and hot peppers to be added according to spiciness desired.
Average Member Rating
(3.7 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe