- Cuisine: Filipino
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 2-3 pounds of pork Boston butt, cut in cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 green pepper, seeded and cubed
- 2 carrots, washed thoroughly and cubed
- 1 can of peas, drained
- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp of salt (add more according to your taste)
- sprinkle of black pepper
- a little bit of oil for sautéing
Heat up oil in a wok. Sauté garlic and onions.
Add the pork cubes to cook until tender. About 12-15 minutes or so. Stir a few times.
Add the tomato sauce, water, salt and pepper. Stir in the cubed potatoes and carrots. Let that cook until the potatoes and carrots are fork tender.
Stir in the cubed green peppers to cook for 3-5 minutes or so. Add the peas in the end. Turn the stove off and let the remaining
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe