- Cuisine: Filipino
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 1 large cat fish (hito); cut in pieces
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or 1 tablespoon salt)
- 1 root ginger; cut in 3 and crushed
- 1 head garlic; pounded
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil (or olive oil)
- 1 fish bouillon cubes
- 1/4 teaspooon ground pepper
- 1 red bell pepper (optional for garnishing); sliced
Wash and clean the fish removing all entrails.
Cut into desired pieces and put in a cooking pot.
Add garlic, vinegar, water, pepper, ginger, fish bouillon cubes and soy sauce.
Cover pot and boil until little sauce is left.
Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Simmer and Serve.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe